Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Summer Preview

Here are a few pics I took on some exceptionally warm days we had last week. It hit 80 degrees and it was glorious! It was like God was saying, "remember this?? I promise, its coming!" I'm really looking forward to this summer. Bennett's old enough to not wander (or bolt) away every chance he gets. Or at least if he does, he'll come back when I call him. And Dawson will be perfectly content chilling in his stroller. I'm going to savor it as much as I can since next summer Dawson will be my wanderer, once again.
My big boy sitting up in his stroller:
Enjoying a picnic in the sun:
This last picture made me think of this pic, taken on one of the first warm days in 2008, which happened to be Piper's birthday. They sure picked on each other less back then!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much the boys have grown just in the last few months since we were there! I LOVE Bennett's hair!! And the pics of him and Piper are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i miss those easy days! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.