Saturday, April 17, 2010

Getting Red Carpet-Ready

She might as well be...she looked the part! Bethany and I were Claire's official Glam Squad tonight for her senior prom. We make a pretty good team- I do hair, she does makeup. I LOVE doing up-do's and get excited for Claire's formals at school because that's usually the only time I get to do it. I didn't get great pictures of the hair because they were running late (An Ottley girl, running late??! GASP!). But maybe I'll post more later if I think of it.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE her hair and make-up and I SO LOVE her dress! So elegant and modern! And, a huge relief to see a young lady dressed modestly for a dance! Great job glam squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haverlee, you did a GREAT job with her hair! You are obviously a natural. I actually did a girl's hair for her wedding today, so I was in the same boat today. Anyway, GREAT JOB girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...yea she looks GORGEOUS!!!!! Tell her she is becoming quite the beautiful lady!!! I LOVE LOVE the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how mature she is getting...our little Claire!!!
    You and Bethany did a GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! she is one hot mama! i remember seeing her a long time ago at your church. she has grown up and completely changed! she's gorgeous. love her hair.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.