Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Part II


(I guess Dawson didn't get the memo that IT'S CHRISTMAS!)

The four little monkeys:

Sorry for the delay. I was waiting on my little sis to email me some photos she took on her camera. Since probably most of you read my sister's blog, I won't go into much detail. But we started Christmas morning with Bennett opening his stocking at home and Jon giving me some Christmas presents (which I was totally surprised to get, making it even better!). Then we went over to my parents where we always eat a big Christmas breakfast (my favorite part of the day, of course). Bennett asked the day before if he could have a Christmas picnic. Why not? :)
After everyone Skyped with Seth, my dad read the Christmas story and we trie to stretch present opening out as long as possible with two 3 1/2 year olds involved.
Bethany and I were so excited for the grand finale--this sign we made from scratch (hammering and nailing done by my hubby) for my mom which we copied from here. It turned out better than we anticipated and we were quite proud of ourselves. *Now taking custom orders. Wink. ;)

I'll take a better picture of our handiwork when she gets it hung since this one just doesn't do it justice. ;) Kidding, kidding.
Then we rushed off for Chrismas, Part III with the Colyers again.

1 comment:

  1. Love the family picture on your header and on this post!! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Love the sign and have to say that you did a great job duplicating it, if not better.

    P.S. Did you know that the background on your blog is a fabric print. Totally random, I know!

    P.P.S. If you guys are at church this weekend, you need to stop by and get your cookies from our freezer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.