Monday, November 2, 2009

While it lasts...

Today we tried to make the most of the fall weather and went to the park. I'm not at all one of those people who look forward to the leaves changing. Its just a foreshadowing of the worst that's yet to come. I'm mourning the loss of my flip flops already. To me this is already freezing and I'd prefer to hang out indoors, but 50 degrees is a heck of a lot more tolerable than the 15 degrees that's right around the corner. Plus, 2 year olds don't notice their noses and fingers getting cold like moms do; they're just beyond thrilled to be outside, so we bundled up and went out to play.
Oh summertime, I miss you dearly.
Bennett with his pinecone, dubbed, "ice cream cone". (See?? He's dreaming of hot weather too!)


Dawson quite content sitting on the sidelines:

I had to include this one I took of my niece, Quinn, because she looked so cozy and adorable:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.