Thursday, September 10, 2009

No news yet...

Ok, I'm blogging just for anyone who may be wondering about the whereabouts of baby boy #2 (well, that's not the right word...you know right where he is. It would be more appropriate to say the when-abouts, if that were a word). Due date is two days away and I didn't expect to go early at all so I shouldn't be too disappointed. The disappointing thing was going to my Dr's appt. this morning and having to schedule another appointment for a week from today! Bummer.
I've had a super easy pregnancy but have finally reached the I'm-totally-over-this-and-can't-wait-to-have-this-baby phase. The most frustrating thing is when my back gets so tired and sore and all I want to do is lay down to rest but even that doesn't help the discomfort. So, here's to a long week of waiting and hoping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.