Saturday, June 20, 2009

And he's off...

Day one of our week without Daddy begins! Thankfully it didn't begin until 8am. Yesterday Bennett woke up at 6:45 so i was very very thankful for the additional hour of sleep this morning! I need as much energy as I can get to parent on my own for a week. I made sure to cram it as full as I could with activities to keep us busy. The busier we are, the better Bennett is. So here goes nothing!
Oh, and in case you're wondering, Jon went with our church on a missions trip to Rosebud- an Indian reservation in South Dakota. He's pretty excited because they got a list of possible work projects for the week and he's determined that their group finish every single one. With Jon on the job, they're not going to have anything left for groups to do the rest of the summer :)

PS. Jon took the camera so unfortunately I won't be posting any pics of our adventures this week. But I'll post some of Jon's trip when he's back!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for you and Bennett with out Daddy, adn for Jon, too! Waht a great time for him.

    Love you all, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like i can't type today!!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.