Thursday, August 2, 2012

a little dose of cute

I had been trying to get Dawson to talk or sing to the camera after dinner but he wasn't giving us much entertainment. Then as soon as I started filming Channing, he decided he wanted the camera back on him :)  Channing's two favorite moves these days: grabbing his toes and flapping his wings.


We took the boys to VanDee's last night (a local ice cream shoppe) so Bennett could redeem his free kids cone he earned from the library reading program.

I asked him, "Bennett, are those flowers real or fake?"
He felt them and looked up in surprise, "FAKE!"

"They must have planted fake seeds in there."

1 comment:

  1. OH Channing, you are a SWEETIE PIE!!
    Dawson, I just wish I knew what you were singing, that was adorable.
    Bennett, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Smartie pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.