Thursday, November 1, 2012

Colyer Caravan (Part 3)

Aaaand....back to vacay. We drove over to Clearwater Beach on the Gulf Coast on our second full day and it was breathtakingly perfect. Of course we could have (and wanted) to stay there all day but with six kids in tow, you never really get to do exactly what you want to do, do ya?? So, we soaked up a few blissful hours in the sun and tried to freeze it all in our minds. (I still have a few grains of this powdery white sand left in our umbrella stroller and I can't bear to dump it out!)
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
(In case you happen to notice, the first four are a little grainy because we'd deleted a bunch from our camera we thought we didn't need but I wanted these on here so I copied and pasted them from Josh's facebook page)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

Vacation Part 1 and Part 2

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Naked Channing is the best!! What a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these beach pics. gorgeous. Loved catching up on your part 1,2, and 3 of the trip. Looks like you had blast. Wow, what a blessing for all those kids to be together! Loved your honesty about the naps in the car :) I appreciate how you are always so transparent and honest. You encourage me to be that way too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.