Friday, November 19, 2010

Vacation Part II

Sorry for the lag in posts...
Most of you have probably seen these on facebook already, but just in case:

Thanks to my uncle, an employee of Disney, we got to do two days of Disney free and he also gave us 1/2 price tickets to Sea World. That was a huge blessing. to say the least!
Disney, Day 1: Magic Kingdom. Bennett was so tired that day, every picture we have of him, he's half asleep.
Exhibit A (you might need to click on these pictures to see the close-up to get the full effect):
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Until finally in the afternoon he took a long nap on the People Mover in Tomorrowland:
Sword in the Stone:


Day 2, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.
On the Safari:
Bennett was tall enough to ride the Tower of Terror. I'm sure some moms are ready to call Child Protective Services on me for that one but I know how brave my son is and I knew he could handle it! He loved it, by the way, but when we asked him if he wanted to ride it again, he said, "No way!"

My cute little Paleontologists:

Sea World:



And our last day of vacation--back to Cocoa Beach. It was way too much fun to just go one day. The boys were even braver the second time around.
I highly recommend a Florida trip in October. The weather was perfect and I think the longest line we waited in at Disney was about 20 minutes. Most of them we just walked right on. It was a great introduction for Bennett! Hopefully my unce works there for a looong time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.