Friday, October 8, 2010

Updating...

Since I can no longer deny the fact that we're in full fledged fall, my blog desperately needed a seasonal makeover. Dawson's sunny bum just wasn't cutting it anymore. Unfortunately I don't have any cute fall photos of my kiddos yet, so this oldie but goodie will have to do :) We'll be getting new family pics soon by Elizabeth!
And in vacation news, I just found out yesterday that we'll definitely get to go to Disney for a day when we're in Orlando at the end of the month. I have an uncle who works there and is able to get us in for free! I'm so excited. Also, we're bringing along our favorite babysitter, Caitlin, as a nanny for the week. So we're actually going to be able to enjoy ourselves have a little time away from the kids :) Plus, we won't have to take Dawson to Disney. We only have a one-day pass so we're going to cram in as much as we can! We'll probably try to hit Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom in the same day.
We're using our timeshare to stay here. I'm thrilled we get to stay at such a fun place. Any tips of other fun and cheap stuff to do while we're there would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.