Monday, May 18, 2009

The Benefits of living in Johnston

Last night my parents came over to watch the Survivor Finale with me and Jon (one of my favorite nights of the year :). Bennett got to play with them for about 20 minutes before he went to bed. So this morning when he woke up, the first thing he said was, "Where's Grandad?" He continued to ask about them throughout the morning so I texted my mom to invite ourselves over for lunch. Definitely a win-win situation: I get to eat my mom's delicious leftovers, which are always in abundance in their fridge, and Bennett gets free entertainment until naptime. The best entertainment for toddler? Watching the garbage truck and wheelbarrow rides!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email if you'd like a reply! Thanks for the love.